Project 18 Week 2

This week I continued playing Zombie Run! By Six to Start. I have to reiterate this game is very amazing by making you actually work to play. I’ve played other games and I have not been so involved before. I really like how I can use it on my cellphone its more convenient than using a game console system. As I was saying the game as you continue to play more there becomes more options to choose from. In the game it gives you a better understanding of survival in a post-apocalyptic environment and what it would be like. The main character Runner 5, has the most dangerous job in the game and that’s to retrieve all the supplies and materials that are needed. The township of Abel depends upon you to complete the missions. While completing the missions the player has the option if they want to be chased by zombies or not. They can just run regularly if they choose to. One thing the game is missing is that you can’t actually engage with the zombies. Sadly you cannot shoot the zombies which is a limitation of the game. The game is fun as you continue onto Season 2 the option of building your own community becomes available. Now from the missions completed the materials and supplies you’ve been collecting becomes useful. They are used to help build your defense.

This entry was posted in Project 18 on by .