Project 20 Week 2

Playing Fenix Box was definitely a challenge expected because at first the levels are easy which draws you in then out of no where it starts to become difficult and strategic.  You start to anticipate it at first but then you need some time to fully see your method through by applying trial and error.  It may take some time but every thing takes time and you won’t regret it because passing a difficult level in this is accomplishing a mission impossible.  There are 90 levels of fun for this game.  The only advice you are given is to not hit any red box or else you start from the beginning at some levels it is inevitable to not hit any because there are so many and at some point you will hit at least one.  I believe the developers should make a sequel to this amazing game because it is very challenging cognitively and physiologically as well because you become anxious just to see what the next level has to ready for you.

This entry was posted in Project 20 on by .