Project 6 Week 1

The scenario for this game was a high school teenager’s life. The objective of the game was to go through a number of different scenarios trying to get him to make different choices for the end of his project. The game wanted you to go between good and bad choices and see what lane the good choices would take you down and the same for the bad. I enjoyed playing this game even though I wish there was more interaction in the game. You could play different characters, which consisted of all the friends that went to the high school. I liked that you could relate to some of the decisions that he had to make in the game. It was almost like living through him in the game. The exact lay out was the kind of situations that you would deal with if you had a project in high school to get through, but also had other extra curricular activities that were as important to you.

This entry was posted in Project 6, Uncategorized on by .

About Robert O. Duncan

I'm an Assistant Professor of Behavioral Sciences at City University of New York, with joint appointments in Neuroscience and Cognitive Neuroscience. I also have an appointment as a Visiting Scholar at New York University. My research interests include cognitive neuroscience, functional magnetic resonance imaging, glaucoma, neurodegenerative disorders, attention, learning, memory, educational technology, pedagogy, and developing games for education.