Project 6 Week 2

In this game it was interesting because you were playing a pipe worker and you needed to budget out how much money it would cost to lay the pipe out and you had to lay it out without hitting any bumps in the path. It was interesting that the boss was down your back about putting the pipe down but you also had to strategize the right path so that you can please the boss and the protesters. The only thing that got annoying was how the protesters were now in the way of possible pathways and you could only afford to hit them once without doing any serious damage to your path. I like that you had a rush in this game. It was testing you and if you came out successful the paths would just get harder and harder. This was a great game for strategy.

This entry was posted in Project 6, Uncategorized on by .

About Robert O. Duncan

I'm an Assistant Professor of Behavioral Sciences at City University of New York, with joint appointments in Neuroscience and Cognitive Neuroscience. I also have an appointment as a Visiting Scholar at New York University. My research interests include cognitive neuroscience, functional magnetic resonance imaging, glaucoma, neurodegenerative disorders, attention, learning, memory, educational technology, pedagogy, and developing games for education.