Project 4- Week 12

Beta Play-test

-Hey Guys I know I have been absent lately, a lot of work and other tasks…. But I am back , and this time I am Play-testing my very own Game. Yes!! My own Game, I know your probably wondering “How did he go from reviewing games,to making them?” listen I don’t have a clue either!

But You have to do What you have to Do…………………………….

Alright I will go back and fill you in on the process of making the game in my earlier weekly blogs ( Just go and take a look after about 3 days lol, I have to update them) Anyway Right now the game I have created in entitled “MED-RACES “. I have yet to actually test a prospective aspiring nursing major , but will be able too shortly now finding out that my sister wants to pursue this career. My recent play-test was conducted by a forensic science pursuiant. I was basically looking to see if my game was functional and worth playing. I received good comments on the structure of the game. It was suggested I used easier cards. Another suggestion was to implement dice or someway to figure out which 1 of the players would go first.

Thats it for now , Youll hear from me soon.

This entry was posted in Project 4 on by .