Project 23, week 13

my game is called best of both worlds. 50 subjects were used. they were recruited randomly from a middle school. the inclusion criteria was they had to be the ages of 10-13 years of age and attending school. the exclusions were SES and gender. the conditions were they are not able to move to each other station if they have not completed the current station. they were assigned in groups which had about 5 students each group and each of them had a station. the subjects demographics were clues and context clues to figure out the game.The materials I used to collect data is test to see if they remember the game and also the only way to get a pass to go to the next station is actually understanding each step.it will be measured by the test. The game was presented by modeling out to the students one round by a teacher. The responses were measured by how good they do.the conditions i created and compared is the students getting a chance to read about the game in an article format and the other condition is the student getting a chance to be hands on with the game.one group was asked to read and write about the game. and one group was asked to play the game to see if they understand.. we explained it by modeling and visually showing them.i collected the data from their game and a test.the outcome of my experiment was great because as i predicted the group that played the game hands on did have a better result in the study.

This entry was posted in Project 23 on by .