project15-week12

Health Genie 

Updated Data- image 3

MethodsThere were 5 subjects used. The subjects were given the same baby with the gene mutation and they needed to beat the other to win the game. The subjects were male and female and a mixture of all races. Some were African American,Hispanic, and Asian. I wrote down the results from each time they played. I collected how many foods were placed in the right spot and the health of the baby. The game was aboard/card game combined. I would change the time of when everything needed to be completed. I would also change the foods and make it more complicated by just placing names of food companies that are gluten free. The players need to determine the difference and figure out how to feed the baby. I gave out a card that had all of the directions onIt and I wrote down all the data. 

Results– The players thought the game was fun. I realized when I would just use pictures of foods, the player caught on quickly gluten free products. But during the next round when changing just to food labels and company names, the health of the baby decreased. It was better to keep a steady longer time to play the game and add more material to the game.

This entry was posted in Project 15 on by .