FA16 – Week 8- Project 17

The game was tested within the week among some colleagues which were about 12 people . They got the chance to sit and part take in answering  questions, if they answered wrongly they lose a life and weren’t able to move on within the game. The players were recruited based off their age groups which consisted of people that were the ages 18-22 but young adults that weren’t into games were excluded and older adults. The players were inform about the rules before they actually got to play the game. The players was told what the game was trying to impress upon them. Which was to increase their knowledge but at the same time thrill of not losing their lives so they can progress in the game. The players response were measure based on how long it took for them to complete the different levels in the game.In the end my hypothesis show that people can learn from games, it just depends on the content of the game .

This entry was posted in FA16-Project 17 and tagged on by .