FA16 – Project 1: Week 9

After the conduction of Pingo’s first test trial a few changes were implemented in the game. Instead of one general playing card the new Pingo would include easy, medium, and hard playing cards. The level of rotation and the types of images would increase in difficulty in each level. This would allow players more room to further improve their skills. . This addition is fun because it can give players something to work towards. To keep things organized a list of the different images used for the different playing card would be added. Pingo used to be played by a minimum of two people and a maximum of 20. The game would now be recommended to be played by a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10. I believe this change in players would shorten the game time and make the game more intimate. The length of time to complete the game use to make the game feel stagnant and boring. However by lowering the amount for players and variation in the image card and playing cards, it should lower the game time.

This entry was posted in FA16-Project 1 on by .

About Robert O. Duncan

I'm an Assistant Professor of Behavioral Sciences at City University of New York, with joint appointments in Neuroscience and Cognitive Neuroscience. I also have an appointment as a Visiting Scholar at New York University. My research interests include cognitive neuroscience, functional magnetic resonance imaging, glaucoma, neurodegenerative disorders, attention, learning, memory, educational technology, pedagogy, and developing games for education.