FA 16 – Project 7: Week 11

My game is called Speed Round and this game teaches older teens to focus efficiently on associating colors with the correct word. The learning experience the game creates for the player is to reason with yourself and stay focused on the task at hand. There are still 5 players involved in this game and the players are competitive with one another which results in healthy boundaries so they can push themselves to becoming the best version of themselves in the game.The conflict between the players is presented when the other players surrounding you may or may not have more correct answers than you. When this happens, players can feel insecure and stop playing or typing faster without trying. This is a bad technique because players will get words wrong which is holding them back in hopes of them winning. The conflict is maintained and resolved when you focus on your words and not the other players in the game. The game ends by whichever player gets 50 points. The outcome does not conflict with the game objectives because one person must get 50 points in order to be the winner first.

This entry was posted in FA16-Project 7 on by .