FA16- Week 16-Project17

The game is teaching players how to deal with answering questions. It can help players enhance their skills in everyday subjects. The questions range from our typical learning criteria such as math, reading, science, and history. I am trying to teach a general skill of studying more.The cognitive is most affected because this game requires the players to use their head. The design doesn’t affect the system they complement each other. The game design affects the cognitive process of memory and decision making during game play. It attempts to affect the system because it’s up to the player to make the correct decision and have the muscle memory to remember what they have learned to advance.My results supports the thesis because it allows the players to get a first-hand experience with answering questions, that aren’t in their comfort zone.The primary objective is to play as yourself meaning you are the character then, use them to go into different scary houses that are meant to represent our basic genre of learning. The game objective does reinforce the learning objective because they’re kind of the same thing.It prevent players from acting out of context. It can be fun because players can enjoy a fun learning and adventurous game. It contributes to the objective because the purpose is to learn something not get angry.

In conclusion the game is meant to teach players how to deal with answering questions. It can help players enhance their skills in everyday subjects and process of elimination. The questions range from our typical learning criteria such as math, reading, science, and history. I am trying to teach a general skill of studying more.
This entry was posted in FA16-Project 17 on by .

About Robert O. Duncan

I'm an Assistant Professor of Behavioral Sciences at City University of New York, with joint appointments in Neuroscience and Cognitive Neuroscience. I also have an appointment as a Visiting Scholar at New York University. My research interests include cognitive neuroscience, functional magnetic resonance imaging, glaucoma, neurodegenerative disorders, attention, learning, memory, educational technology, pedagogy, and developing games for education.