Week 1-Project 1

Zombie run was an excellent experience for me ! The game mainly consisted of the idea on health and fitness. At first, it was a bit confusing to imagine how a game can involved both of these variables to prompt fitness. But to my surprise it did. The game allowed me to work on cardio ( running/walking) while still being able to to the enjoy the overall objectives of the game. Unlike any other game, Zombie run was played through a head piece. The theme of the game gave you the impression of a zombie apocalypse. A narrator will then describe your objective as you start walking or running. As you advance to each objective along the way, items such as rope, food, and weapons are collected through the game. However, it might sound crazy to think how a game knows if your even running or not. Therefore, before starting the game a small window will open up asking you for permission to activate your GPS. This will allow the game to know where your approaching and how much you have advance from your starting point. At the end of the game, you reach your safety zone and enter a civilization full of survivors just like you. This game also helps prompt listening skills and attention to detail. Although some downfalls such as pausing the game from where you left off, can’t be resumed at the same checkpoint it was left at. thus, Zombie run was a new and inexpensive way to workout. It build an adrenaline rush to imagine zombies chasing after you. For anyone interested in this game, I do recommend and give two thumbs up.

This entry was posted in Project 17 on by .