FA16-Project 3

The game I played was called sidekick cycle. The first thing that popped up when I opened the game was a charity donation allowing underprivileged children receive new bikes. It was something new that I have never seen before it was refreshing to me to see a game that not only was enjoyable to play but had a giving to others type of feeling. The game itself was fun to play, each stage had a different obstacle and got harder and harder to play as the levels went up. Most of all each stage was different in regards to well you ride the bike, which created challenge which I liked.

This entry was posted in FA16-Project 3 on by .

About Robert O. Duncan

I'm an Assistant Professor of Behavioral Sciences at City University of New York, with joint appointments in Neuroscience and Cognitive Neuroscience. I also have an appointment as a Visiting Scholar at New York University. My research interests include cognitive neuroscience, functional magnetic resonance imaging, glaucoma, neurodegenerative disorders, attention, learning, memory, educational technology, pedagogy, and developing games for education.