FA 16- Project 2: Week 3

1_dumb_ways_to_die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTHQFNwHoaU

This week the game I chose to play was called Dumb Ways To Die. This game was played by downloading it from the app store on apple or android devices. The object of the game was to make sure your character did not die. You have three chances to survive. The learning objective of this game was to make sure everyone is aware of their surrounding. The game pointed out all the ways people can die, doing something they do everyday. The game was animated and did not show real life situation but each level was based on the way a person as died. The first I played when starting the game was making sure my character did not fall through the gap when getting on the train once I passed that level I was able to move onto the next level. They player cannot advance until the level before was beat. This game was a single player game and the player had three chances before the game was finished and had to be started again. I would recommend this game to all age groups. It was very easy to play with some levels being harder then others but not impossible. The most important part was the learning objective. This game showed that many people die doing something dumb. Everyday we do things that could cost us our live and we don’t even know it. Life is so valuable and we don’t realize until its too late. The game as silly as it sounds was very eye opening and made me more aware of my surroundings. I was judgmental about the game in the beginning and thought it was going to be a dumb game but it turned out to be very fun and very informative. I was glad i had the opportunity to play this game. Once the player beats the game, which in my opinion won’t be very fast the game’s creator has made a second edition with even more levels that can also be downloaded from the app store.

This entry was posted in FA16-Project 2 on by .