Project 11- Week 3

The game I played during week 3, is called “A Closed World”. The game is trying to teach the player about the hardships immigrants go through when coming from their countries to America. There’s a main character named Lena Brodsky, and she faces the struggles of being in a new world, and the many events that follow. In order to help her brother and his family build a business, she works really hard to make money to help with rent, food for the family, and to save for her parents to come to America. While playing the game, I felt that the family put a lot of stress on her, because she was an “extra” mouth to feed in the house. The sister- in law, would often ask her about how much money did she make for the week, go out and buy this specific type of groceries. The sister-in-law became pregnant with her second child, and had a small baby already. I believe they could have been more careful, since they are working hard to save money. The brother also took out money from the savings account to fund his business. Luckily his business thrived, because if it didn’t the family would have went through a crisis. Overall the game was pretty decent and you are in control of the game.

This entry was posted in FA16-Project 11, Uncategorized on by .