Project 5: Week 3

The game I played this week is called farm blitz. The objective of the game is to earn money to pay off your debt and keep your farm. The player earns money by matching three or more plants in a row. The job is to also make sure that none of the plants spoil and the rabbits don’t eat all of the plants. I enjoyed the game at first but the more I played it the more bored I got. The game was listed under the 18 and older category but seems as though it can be meant for children of the age 7-8. The game was very simple. It did not take much time to complete the game. You do not need much skill to play this game. The game was made to teach good saving habits and introduce the harsh realities of debt. At the end of the game, by the creditors taking your farm because you failed to pay off your debt. No it actually shows you can happen if you don’t take care of your debt. One thing I disliked was the fact that the game did not acquire levels for the player to move up in. I believed that would have contributed to the fun aspect of the game. The game was also slow. I would have liked for the game to move a little faster. The game system took a little while to acknowledge the match. That slowed the game down and contributed to its lack of fun. Overall, the game was very educational.

This entry was posted in Project 5 on by .