Project 23 Week 4

my thesis is measuring how well 6-10 age group can be sustained attention in an informal learning environment? the cognitive process I’m studying is sustained attention. it is relevant because it gives us an idea of how much students can learn by being at an informal learning environment. some students may get distracted being at a informal setting or for some it can help them be more engaged in the lesson. it is easier to come up with a topic by looking at what is socially relevant but the hard part is figuring it if the problem will connect to the cognitive process or to any other lesson. my project is directed at understanding cognitive processes, the cognitive process that is being studied is sustained attention between students and it is also socially relevant because this project can help a parent and others learn about helpful or irrelevant studied in an informal has an effect on children. the unsolved problem my study will address is if being at an informal setting helpful for students to give their sustained attention to the lesson. i will be researching about sustained attention first, then i would research about informal learning environment and then i would compare both of them to learn how it can effect the students learning methods. peer-reviewed articles help a lot with finding the right research to check if it has been done before and also getting an idea of how past experiments were done to get the results. doing this project really interests because i would like to learn more about the change of environment and the improvement in the students learning. this project gives me a chance to know why many students may find studying in a classroom can be less entertaining to them. it can help me learn what excites them as a future educator this can help me learn about different experiences that can help students. i think only you can know for yourself if your project/game is ready to be presented or not because you are the creator of this so this will be on you to say my project is done and ready.

This entry was posted in Project 23 on by .