project 6 week 15

Motivating students in mathematics through a process of different steps that will lead them to better outcomes in the subject. The results support the thesis because the students are learning different information about geometry to help them excel in the game and get to the end on the game board. It helps to build your understand how to recognize different shapes and angles that you would see everyday.

It will give students a better understanding about geometry which will further there knowledge on understanding how to use geometry in everyday life. The only real problem was getting the students to try and identify the angles that were given in the experiment.

This entry was posted in Project 6 on by .

About Robert O. Duncan

I'm an Assistant Professor of Behavioral Sciences at City University of New York, with joint appointments in Neuroscience and Cognitive Neuroscience. I also have an appointment as a Visiting Scholar at New York University. My research interests include cognitive neuroscience, functional magnetic resonance imaging, glaucoma, neurodegenerative disorders, attention, learning, memory, educational technology, pedagogy, and developing games for education.