FA16-Project3 week 1

This week i chose to play the game ” dumb ways to die”. the game was very interesting to me. The objective of the game was to avoid the cartoon character from dying in various ways. Every stage was a different scenario of sequences of ways a person can die. Their was no real educational value of the game but it was fun to play. the game is mostly a one player game. In Bartle’s Taxonomy  killers or achievers would be good for these types of games, because either you can enjoy killing the character or like to have the fastest time you can possible achieve. Overall it was a good experience for a first time game. 

This entry was posted in FA16-Project 3 on by .

About Robert O. Duncan

I'm an Assistant Professor of Behavioral Sciences at City University of New York, with joint appointments in Neuroscience and Cognitive Neuroscience. I also have an appointment as a Visiting Scholar at New York University. My research interests include cognitive neuroscience, functional magnetic resonance imaging, glaucoma, neurodegenerative disorders, attention, learning, memory, educational technology, pedagogy, and developing games for education.