fa16project9-week 4

Thesis: it is predicted that game-based learning is an effective way of learning because it helps children perceptual process by using a different style of learning.

The cognitive process i am studying is working memory. This study is socially relevant because is something that is becoming more common in the early education schools. As well as not all student learn the same way different children have different styles of learning and game based learning can be one engaging way of learning for children. This study isn’t necessarily solving an issue is justing adding additional research to the reason why game based learning is something that should be involved in children education.

This entry was posted in FA16-Project 9 on by .

About Robert O. Duncan

I'm an Assistant Professor of Behavioral Sciences at City University of New York, with joint appointments in Neuroscience and Cognitive Neuroscience. I also have an appointment as a Visiting Scholar at New York University. My research interests include cognitive neuroscience, functional magnetic resonance imaging, glaucoma, neurodegenerative disorders, attention, learning, memory, educational technology, pedagogy, and developing games for education.