FA16- Project 5: Week 8

The game, Social stars, consisted of 30 subjects. They were recruited by picking out from a group of students based on the performance on a survey that was given out. Those with the lower grades meant that they were less social and those with higher grades claimed to be more social. Half of the subjects were those with low grades and the other half were those of the high grades. This was done to compare results and to see how effective the game is on those who need help being more social as oppose to those who are already socially active. The subjects that were more socially active before the game were usually younger and  the ones that seemed to have social anxiety were mostly older. I compared those who were originally more social and those who weren’t to see how well they improved on speaking and interacting. Things were explained as a group at the beginning of the game and data was collected by observations and also assessments at the beginning and ending of the game.

This entry was posted in FA16-Project 5 on by .