FA 16- Project 2: Week 14

Smarty Pants: The Trivia Game For Everyone!

Working this week with the first grade class was amazing! The children were so eager and excited to be learning. They had so much fun while doing so and were so thankful for me giving them this experience. I was in touch with the teacher and the children are begging for them to play the game again. They want to play the game before every test because the children believe it really helped them. The game seemed to be better when the children played individually. The average of correctly answered questions were higher in week 12 when the players played solo. I believe this was the result because when working together in a group some of the players had different answers but had to work together to come up with the correct answer. At times the children had the right answer but were influenced by other players and changed their minds. They seconded guessed themselves. This helped the children realize to always go with their gut feeling because majority of the time the children were right the first time. I am happy that I am having such great results with my game. I am so happy it is helping children and they are enjoying the game. I hate studying for a test and I hate having to sit for hours to read the material. I wish I thought of this early because I believe it really helps. I started using this method to study for a test as well and it seems to be helping. I am eager to review all my results not just from the last 2 weeks but from the very start. I believe the average will increase as time goes on. The game needed to be tested multiple times before great results can begin to show.

This entry was posted in FA16-Project 2 on by .