FA16-Week 15-Project17

Question Killers

My experiment helps people use more of their cognitive thinking when it comes to figuring out different questions. It relates using simple comprehension skills to find the correct answer.It helps advance the field because it encourages players to improve on skill that everyone should posse. Everyone goes to school sometime in their life, where they eventually have to take a test. So therefore it allows players build on a skill that most should have.

Conclusion

In conclusion the game is meant to teach players how to deal with answering questions. It can help players enhance their skills in everyday subjects and process of elimination. The questions range from our typical learning criteria such as math, reading, science, and history. I am trying to teach a general skill of studying more.

This entry was posted in FA16-Project 17 on by .

About Robert O. Duncan

I'm an Assistant Professor of Behavioral Sciences at City University of New York, with joint appointments in Neuroscience and Cognitive Neuroscience. I also have an appointment as a Visiting Scholar at New York University. My research interests include cognitive neuroscience, functional magnetic resonance imaging, glaucoma, neurodegenerative disorders, attention, learning, memory, educational technology, pedagogy, and developing games for education.