FA16-Project 2: Week 1

Hello Everyone!

The game I played was “Save The Park.” This game was created to teach it’s users the importance of keeping the park and environment clean. The game can be played at the following website;  http://www.gamesforchange.org/play/save-the-park/.  I enjoyed playing this game but at times felt it was very repetitive and easy. The game is for many ages and can easily be played. Before each level there was a “Did You Know?” fact that was very interesting. The player was able to have fun and learn at the same time. In order to move on to the next level you had to clear the level before. You could not move on unless you had enough points from cleaning up garbage, planting trees or collecting soil. The object of the game was to keep the parks clean and save them from pollution. I believe this is a great game to teach kids the importance of cleaning up their mess when at the park. The simply act of making sure your garbage is in the can before you leave can help the environment and help influence, people around you to do the same. It only takes one person to make a big difference. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a fun, easy game to play. I would especially recommend this game to parents of young children. It will help teach children at an early age the importance of keeping our environment clean. Everyone needs to do their share to keep the parks clean and an enjoyable place to be. One person can make a huge difference!

This entry was posted in FA16-Project 2 on by .