FA16-Project5: Week 1

The game that I played is called Parable of the Polygons, who’s developers are Nicky Case & Vi Hart. This game can be found on http://ncase.me/polygons/. The game is trying to teach people that we can fix things that others have started. The game compares the shapes and choosing neighbors to people and that same situation. Some people may be more bias than others, but it’s the ones that aren’t bias that can make a difference and try to create more equality. The dominant form of interaction is placing the shapes in a neighborhood that satisfies them and usually tries to avoid segregating them while choosing neighbors. Social processes are most affected by the game design because it shows how society can view other people and segregate by being bias and how those that are not bias can make the community a better place. It tries to show that even though there may be some that are bias it takes work from those that aren’t unbiased to create equality as much as possible.

This entry was posted in FA16-Project 5 on by .