FA 16-Week 7-Project 17

The game I created is called Question Killers its meant for players to learn about our everyday school genres. Such as Reading, Math, science, and even foreign language. The concept of the game is to create a character then choose from the multiple scary houses that represent each category that the player will like to learn about. The game ranges from any age group that’s wiling to play the game. Anyone can learn from the game or just refresh their memory from what they already learned. The game is a one player game at a time because it meant to challenge one player at a time. The game is really fun to play, as the player answer each question correctly they move on throughout the levels. If the player doesn’t answer correctly they lose lives and when they run out the player has to wait for the timer to go down to get more. The game is a well balanced game but there is always room for improvement.

This entry was posted in FA16-Project 17 and tagged on by .

About Robert O. Duncan

I'm an Assistant Professor of Behavioral Sciences at City University of New York, with joint appointments in Neuroscience and Cognitive Neuroscience. I also have an appointment as a Visiting Scholar at New York University. My research interests include cognitive neuroscience, functional magnetic resonance imaging, glaucoma, neurodegenerative disorders, attention, learning, memory, educational technology, pedagogy, and developing games for education.